Insuring Montana LLC-owned vehicles

If you have an issue with insuring your Montana LLC owned vehicle:

Montana does not require proof of insurance to license a vehicle.

When you do insure your vehicle, speak with your insurance agent and make sure he or she understands your vehicle will be licensed in Montana through your LLC but may be domiciled elsewhere. If your insurer has a problem with that situation, here are insurance companies other clients have used successfully:

Tip: see How to Deal with a Seller .

  • To get your LLC started right now, click here.
  • For a brief overview of the entire process, see the Vehicle Licensing Guide
  • To speak with one of our client partners, call toll-free 888-442-8069